This special day trip offers integration of Safari and Trekking to engage you with the hidden gems of the National Park of Wadi El Gemal. [The price shown above is quoted as a minimum amount.]
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This special day trip offers integration of Safari and Trekking to engage you with the hidden gems of the National Park of Wadi El Gemal.
The valley is one of the largest in the Red Sea Mountain region between the Nile and the Red Sea. It is distinguished by its environment with a great variety of flora and fauna and also characterized by its Roman Ghost Cities.
If we were meant to stay in one place we would have roots instead of feet.“ (proverb)
What to expect?
- Pick-up at your hotel around 7 am and drive with 4x4 cars to the Protected National Park
- After a descent off road jeep drive from the entrance, we start a hike of 5 km.
- Our team will lead you through the hike to reach the Ancient Roman Ghost City of
- Walk through the ruins and travel back in time to visualize as well as learn about the lifestyle of Roman engineers and labor in the mining industry.
- For lunch – carefully prepared by our staff – you enjoy grilled chicken, green salad, fresh fruits and the special bread of the Ababda, baked under the ashes of the campfire.
- After lunch have some fresh fruits for dessert together with Gabana local coffee roasted in front of you.
- The Ababda bedouins are the original inhabitants of the territory. They greatly respect their natural environment and their ancient tribal law prohibits them from damaging or felling live trees. Learn more about their live and culture while crossing their territory.
- Proceed afterwards to Qulaan Beach Settlement. Time to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Get also in touch with one of the special features of the coasts of the Wadi El Gemal Nationalpark, the mangrove thickets, which go to make up an ecosystem that is unique in the Red Sea Area.
- Finally we are heading back to your hotel for dinner.
No details found.
No details found.