You can now literally fly over the Pyramids! January 7th to 11th, 2020 Enjoy From-the-air-tour of the Giza Plateau at the year’s biggest…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
You can now literally fly over the Pyramids!
January 7th to 11th, 2020
Enjoy From-the-air-tour of the Giza Plateau at the year’s biggest paramotor flying festival.
With Dabuka you can book your Paramotor Flying ticket above the Pyramids, and take part of Egypt’s biggest air-games Festival in January 2020.
Book your adventure today, and participate in one of those life events you will never forget.
- Activity Duration: 30 mins, including safety instructions & getting ready.
- Airtime: is a max. of 15 mins. Exact flight time depends on weather conditions.
- Morning Flights at 8 am, 9am, 10 am & 11 am.
- Activity Season: Special event from 7th to 11th January, 2020
- Activity Theme: Adrenaline Rush, Off the Beaten Path, Adventure with a taste of History.
Price: USD$165 (Valid for booking up to activity date)
Drop us a call on +20 100 355 9729, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*LIMITED SEATS* Hurry up, and Reserve yours today!
- Our instructor will meet you at the drop zone. Drop Zone is a 2 min drive (10 min walk) after the Pyramid of Menkaure. For 15-minutes you will receive the safety-talk and a briefing on the take-off and landing process. Then you are already to fly over the World Greatest Wonders. After being dropped off, re-cap on your experience with one of our experienced adventure specialists to have a cup of lemon juice or orange‚ and discuss your next adrenaline adventure. Capture the memory! Picture & video service: see your experience on the computer of our safety guru and request your copy if interested. The video will be edited and emailed to you via wetransfer.
- Maximum 90 kg.
- All heights are welcome.
- Age: minimum of 12 years with parents consent / no maximum age restriction
- In case of bad weather, you could choose between rescheduling your jump according to our availability or request to refund your payment fully.
- What to bring: running shoes, windbreaker, and sunglasses.
- Cancellation fees.
- Half of the deposit is nonrefundable (USD$35).
- Deposit of USD$70 is non-refundable for cancellations 4 days before the trip date.
- 100% of the activity fee will be collected in case of cancellations two days before the flight or for a no-show.
In case of bad weather, you could choose between rescheduling your jump according to our availability or request to refund 80% of your payment. Kindly note 20% of the fees is non-refundable but could be redeemed in a different adventure.
- Photos & Videos service available upon request USD$30.
- Please note that the weather can change quite quickly and depend on the weather forecast is not enough.
HAPPY FLYING! :)
- All equipment and gear
- Qualified tandem master
- Hotel stay or pick-up (available upon request)
- Transportations (available upon request)
- Photos & Videos service (available upon request)
- Entrance fees to Giza plateau