- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Spend your summer holiday in Albania. From the Albanian Alps to the Albanian Riviera. Indulge in some widely spaced trekking in the Albanian Alps. Few days of crossing the green valleys and mountain peaks in the north followed by few more days by the magnificent beaches of the south.
3 Days in the green Alps at Valbona, north of Albania. Then head for 2 days to the fabulous beaches of Filikuri passing by Liogara Pass. Spend 2 days sightseeing in the capital Tirana.
- Group size: Max. 18 travelers, minimum 8 adventurers.
- We require all guests planning to attend this group trip to either be vaccinated or provide a -ve PCR test.
- Before the trip, we meet our attendees in person and discuss trip details to make sure the group traveling together is harmonious. in some occasions we discourage few customers from signing up for a trip if we foresee any negative behavior that might affect the trip mood or the group mood. That is what our company is famous for.
- Hikes are planned to be at an intermediate level to encourage anyone to sign up regardless of their fitness level.
- Most trip activities are taking place in wide spaces to ensure social distancing.
- EGP17800 per person in double/triple accommodation or equivalent of USD$1135. Valid for booking up to 24 hrs before the trip date or until our flight seats are sold out.
- 20% Discount for children between 2 and 12 years of age.
- Wanna stay in a single room, drop us a line.
Day 1 – Arrival, Tirana
Fly to Tirana, and transfer to hotel near Skanderbeg Square.
Evening Walking Tour to visit the 18th-century Et’hem Bey Mosque in Tirana and Skanderbeg Statue. Dine at a local restaurant serving Albanian delights. Return to hotel and overnight in Tirana.
Day 2 – Tirana Sightseeing and Travel north to the Alps
Morning breakfast at hotel then head to National Historical Museum. Return to the hotel to check out and head to the North, the Albanian Alps. Head to Valbona. Evening, dine, and hiking/orientation Session about the following day’s trails. Overnight in Valbona.
Day 3 – Trek the Valbona Pass
Hike from Valbona to Theth going through the antique trail that has always connected these two villages, nowadays one of the most popular trails of the Albanian Alps. The trek starts from the Rrogam village at 1000m above sea level ascending to Valbona Pass 1840m above sea level where we can enjoy the view of both national parks and the Jezerca massive (the highest peak of the Alps). Start descending to Theth village 800m altitude. The total hike is 12km (approx 7 hours walking). Dinner and overnight at the guesthouse in Theth. Overnight in Valbona.
Day 4 – Trek the Shepherds Grazing Land, then head south to the Albanian Riviera
This is one of the most special trails within the Theth National Park. The trail starts at the center of the village, near the church, and lasts 6km (each way) to Fusha e Denellit 1620m above sea level (elevation gain 860m). This location has always been used by the local shepherds during summer for grazing and it’s a good way to learn about the local living and tradition of these semi-nomadic shepherds. We’ll follow the same trail back to the hotel in Theth village. Evening head south of Albania in a private bus to reach the beach of Filikuri passing by Liogara Pass. Overnight in the Albanian Riviera.
Day 5 – Albanian Riviera South Beaches
Free time to enjoy the fabulous beaches in Filikuri. Optional Tour to visit Gjirokaster the most beautiful UNESCO Town. With houses built like castles all over. Rest of the day enjoy the beaches and try to kayak between different beaches. Overnight in the Albanian Riviera.
Day 6 – Albanian Riviera South Beaches
Another full day free at the beaches of Filikurri. Explore more distant and remote secluded beaches and walk around the town in the evening like locals. Pack your luggage at night. Free time to enjoy the fabulous beaches in Filikuri.
Day 7 – Return to Tirana & Departure
Free morning to relax. Head back to Tirana to catch the international flight back home. Sightseeing and/or shopping in Tirana before international flight. Based on each group flight timing, we will accommodate the time to take the PCR test and pick up results in Tirana before departure isA.
- International Air-tickets Cairo – Tiran – Cairo.
- 1 Night accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Tirana on a bed & breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation in a mountain guesthouse in Theth, on a bed & breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights accommodation near Filikuri on a bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers following the route, Airport in Tirana, Tirana to Theth, Mountain Foots, Theth to Filikuri passing by Liogara pass. Then finally Filikuri to Tirana Airport.
- Mountain guides.
- Arabic/English speaking tour leader. [English & French available upon request]
- Registration fees, security clearance, taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees to the National Parks and the National Historical Museum.
- Horses to carry extra gear if required by some hikers.
No Details Found