- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Aswan is more idyllic than other cities in Egypt—located in southern Egypt, it’s a great place to explore that country’s epic history far away from the chaos of Cairo. The tour starts in Aswan. There are different options to reach Aswan from Cairo or other destinations. Flight / Night train / car or bus in one or two days. (we could arrange these for you). Trip details:
- Group Size: 2 – 12 persons
- Price: From 705 $
- Early Birds: 680 $
- Registration Deadline: 72 hours before
- We will meet you in Aswan and bring you from your arrival place to your private accommodation on Haissa Island. This island is the biggest island between the Aswan Dam and the High Dam. After you have checked in on the island, we suggest an orientation walk at the end of which you can enjoy a particularly beautiful sunset.
- Dinner on the terrace overlooking the Nile.
- After breakfast it’s time to explore Aswan more closely. Visit of the Market and the unfinished obelisk. The Nubien Museum is for sure one of the highlights. Afterwards return to Haissa Island.
- We recommend to have a Felucca ride to the Botanic Garden (Kitchner Island) and to visit Elephantine Island.
- We will have an early start to Abu Simbel. There we take time to tour the temple before returning to Aswan.
- After leisure time in the morning we will later cross to the other Nile side to visit the mausoleum of Aga Khan. Afterwards we walk through Gharb Soheil.
- If you wish, we will visit the Kalabsha Temple, the High Dam and have a boat ride at the Nasser Lake to watch crocodiles.
- We will visit Philae temple and have the afternoon free to either stroll along the Nile, have another Felucca ride or just enjoy the quietness of the Island by reading a book for example.
- After breakfast we will get ready to leave and say goodbye to our newly won friends and will then be transferred to the place from where we will start our journey back home.
The order of the individual day programs can be changed according to your wishes.
- Pick-up at Aswan Airport or Train Station, Accommodation with Half-board, program as mentioned above including local tour guide (where needed) and transportation.
- Lunch, all activities not mentioned above, Tips, personal belongings entrance fees
No Details Found