- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Only a 3 hours’ drive from Cairo gets you to our private farmhouse location in Deir Abu Hinis (Middle-Egypt), where you will be hosted like VIP’s or an appreciated member of the family.
Far away from any mass tourism, our private guide is ready to walk with you along the Nile. While walking, you might explore the daily life of fishermen and farmers and you will enjoy a huge number of picturesque places.
Have a look in the houses of the village where people live in another world and join a little Felucca-Trip ending up on an island.
- Group Size: 3 – 12 people
- Dates: 12.11.- 13.11.21. OR 21.01.- 22.01.22
- 8:00 meeting point Maadi, street 9, Cafe Greco
- Around 3 hours’ drive to our private farmhouse – check in – lunch
- Afterwards we will hike to the nearby mountain that is hollowed with thousands of caves (pharaonic Quarries), and explore them. After we will visit the Rock church carved into the mountainside. Around sunset we will take a Felucca (boat) ride. It is the only Felucca ride that takes place in a green landscape and is not surrounded by high buildings.
- We will move with local transportation to the start of our hike through the greenery and farming on a Nile island.
- The overwhelming hospitality we receive in this area makes it difficult to keep moving on at all, because you will be invited to tea everywhere. People celebrating the harvest season, the birth of an animal – and – in general – just life!
- After lunch we will hit the road again and some 3 hours later the mega city Cairo will swallow us once more.
- To bring: Good shoes, sun protection
- Transportation, Full-boarding, Guide, Double-rooms with WC/DC
- Tips, Transportation to the meeting point, Entrance fees
No Details Found