It’s the full-moon – time to release the old and unwanted. The ancient civilizations realized that everything on our planet is affected by…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It’s the full-moon – time to release the old and unwanted. The ancient civilizations realized that everything on our planet is affected by the natural rhythms of our moon. So let’s celebrate that special night while hiking under the moon in Wadi Degla.
Price: From 32 $ /p.p.
Early Birds*: 30 $ /p.p.
Registration Deadline: 2 days before (at 13h00)
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
Seasonal Blue Moon Hike 22.8.21 Deadline 20.8.21 (13h00)
Harvest Moon Hike 20.9.21 Deadline 18.9.21 (13h00)
Blood Moon Hike 20.10.21 Deadline 18.10.21 (13h00)
- Meeting point: at the entrance of the National Park at 17h00
- Extra Meeting point: in front of Café Greco (Maadi Rd 9) 16h00
- Drive in our 4x4 cars around 3 km inside the Park
- Hiking along the mountains around 9 km (level of difficulty – medium)
- Fullmoon Dinner
- Drive back to the entrance in our cars
- You should bring: Good shoes, torches and a light sweater
- Entrance fees
- Transportation inside the Park
- Transportation to the meeting point at Wadi Degla
No Details Found