Full-Moon on the Way – Fayoum
Walking under the stars
Keywords : Camping , fayoum , full-moon hike , hiking , north qarun lake , outdoor experience , star gazing
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The oldest road in history leads through North Qarun. Walk along it by night and marvel at the sights along the way.
A special meal awaits us at the lake, a so- called “Mandy".
Price: From 135 $/ p.p.
Early Birds*: 120 $/ p.p.
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00)
Attention: Program will change in order to the moon!
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee).
- 9h00 meeting point in Maadi, street 9, Cafe Greco
- Around 2 hours’ drive to North Qarun
- Lunch at the archeological site Qasr El Sagha
- Drive to the beginning of the old road, start hiking into the darkness following the moon. We run as fast as the slowest of us.
- When we arrive at the Camp of North Qatrani, dinner is waiting for us (surprise: it is a so called “Mandy“) Vegetarians please inform us with the registration.
- Overnight in the camp (toilets and water available)
- Breakfast in the campsite – afterwards drive to the watermelon field
- Visit of the archeological site of Dimeh, drive along the dunes, North Qarun Lake – Lunch – Drive back to Cairo. Estimated arrival time: Around 5 – 6 pm
- You should bring: Good shoes, torches, a light sweater, your own sleeping bag, sun-glasses, hat, sun-protection, personal belongings
- Camping Equipment (except sleeping bag)
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Soft drinks (available in the campsite)
Add a review
No Details Found
Rodrick Laidler– :
Dear dabuka.de webmaster, You always provide key takeaways and summaries.
Rosario Zick– :
Hi dabuka.de admin, Your posts are always well-delivered and engaging.
Ila Goodrich– :
Hi dabuka.de webmaster, Your posts are always well-cited and reliable.
Katherine Solorio– :
Hello dabuka.de administrator, Good work!
Hassan Halverson– :
Dear dabuka.de admin, Your posts are always informative.
Edwardo Pedigo– :
Hi dabuka.de owner, Thanks for the detailed post!
Lori Nestor– :
Dear dabuka.de admin, You always provide great examples and real-world applications.
What is Article Forge– :
Hello dabuka.de admin, Your posts are always well-supported by facts and figures.
Clarence Curmi– :
Dear dabuka.de admin, Thanks for the in-depth post!
Kristi Mowle– :
To the dabuka.de admin, You always provide clear explanations and step-by-step instructions.
blog backlinks– :
Dear dabuka.de webmaster, You always provide great resources and references.
Dorothea Saragosa– :
Dear dabuka.de webmaster, Your posts are always informative and well-explained.
comment backlinks seo– :
Hello dabuka.de webmaster, Thanks for the post!
Von Hutchens– :
Dear dabuka.de owner, Thanks for the post!
How do Wiki articles backlinks work– :
Hi dabuka.de owner, Keep up the good work!
How to create Wiki articles backlinks– :
To the dabuka.de owner, Your posts are always well researched.