Do you need a break? Let’s walk through the Gallala Mountains. We are heading outdrive from Cairo to the Eastern Desert base camp,…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Do you need a break? Let’s walk through the Gallala Mountains. We are heading outdrive from Cairo to the Eastern Desert base camp, a distance of about 140 km is to be driven before we reach the base camp.
After arrival we will have a quick snack and refreshment, than then we take our back pack, good shoes and “good mood” and start our hike through an unvisited valley.
We will be accompanied by our local Bedouin Guide and expert of the area. We are learningYou will learn about vegetation and wildlife in the area (difficulty level low).
Group Size: 4 - 15 people
Trip Duration: 1 Day Trip OR 2 Day Trip
Activities: Hiking, star gazing, outdoor-experience
Price: 1 day From 70 $/p.p. , 2 days: from 105 $/p.p.
Early Birds*: 1 day 65 $/p.p. , 2 days: from 95 $/p.p.
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00) including passport photocopy
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
Herbel Hike 26.11. 27.11.21 Deadline 24.11.21 (13h00)
Herbel Hike 14.1.22 Deadline 12.1.22 (13h00)
Herbel Hike 4.2.22 Deadline 2.2.22 (13h00)
On demand, this trip could be arranged at different dates. Minimum 8 people
- 7h30 Meeting point Maadi, street 9, Cafe Greco
- Drive to the Gallala Mountains
- Refreshment – Start hiking – Our 4x4 cars are ready to pick you up if you don’t want to walk back.
- Outdoor Lunch
- Second hike
- For 1-Day-Trip: Going back to Cairo, arriving around sunset
- For 2-Day-Trip: Camping in the valley with barbecue-dinner, after breakfast another hike, out-door-lunch – back to Cairo.
- To bring: Good shoes, small back pack, sun protection (torches, a light sweater, your sleeping bag for 2-day-trip)
Trip includes: Transportation, Guide, Refreshment and Lunch for 1-day-trip, plus Dinner, Breakfast, second Lunch for 2-day trip, Water
Tips, Transportation to the meeting point
No Details Found