- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Do you need a break? Let’s walk through the Gallala Mountains. We are heading out from Cairo to the Eastern Desert base camp, a distance of about 140 km is to be driven before we reach the base camp.
After arrival we will have a quick snack and refreshment, than then we take our back pack, good shoes and “good mood” and start our hike through an unvisited valley.
We will be accompanied by our local Bedouin Guide and expert of the area. You will learn about vegetation and wildlife in the area (difficulty level low).
Activities: Hiking, star gazing, outdoor-experience
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00) including passport photocopy
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
On demand, this trip could be arranged at individual dates. Minimum 8 people.
Day 1: Cairo - Gallala mountain (hiking area)
We drive about 3 hours to the Gallala mountains. and enjoy the landscape along the way.
Once there, we serve a little refreshment before our Bedouin guide takes us on our first hike through the valley. He explains the flora and draws our attention to special features.
In the meantime our staff is preparing lunch for which we return.
We strengthen ourselves so that we can hike other parts of the wadi on foot in the afternoon.
Overnight camping with barbecue (L/D)
Day 2: Gallala mountain (hiking area) - Cairo
After a night under the stars let’s walk again.
After another outdoor lunch we are heading back to Cairo, where we will arrive around 5 – 6 pm (depending on the traffic)
- To bring: Good shoes, small back pack, sun protection (torches, a light sweater, your sleeping bag for 2-day-trip)
- Private Tour
- Meals: 1 B / 2 L / 1 D
- All transfers in 4x4 cars
- Program like mentioned above.
- All park entry fees
- Bedouin guide
- local guide/driver
- Bottled mineral water
- Camping Equipment (except sleeping bag)
- Travel insurance and all kind of insurances.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Tips for guide, drivers...
- Anything that is not mentioned in the program.
No Details Found