- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The day-trip takes us to Wadi Rish Rash in the northern Eastern Desert about two hours south of Cairo. It is spectacular.
The very rough track in this four-wheel-drive territory meanders along the wadi floor and on both sides intimidatingly vertiginous cliffs rise.
Many Several kilometers in there is a dilapidated lodge from where King Farouk went into the mountains to hunt.
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00)
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
On demand this trip could be arranged at individual dates. Minimum 8 people.
- 7h00 – meeting point, Maadi, street 9, Cafe Greco
- Around 2 hours’ drive to Wadi Rish Rash
- General Orientation, Lunch, 2-3 hours hiking to engravings (difficulty level easy)
- Back to Cairo after sunset
- You should bring: Good shoes, sun-protection
- Private Tour
- Transport by 4x4 cars
- Meals 1 L
- Local guide
- Program like mentioned above.
- Bottled mineral water
- Travel insurance and all kind of insurances.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Tips for guide, drivers...
- Anything that is not mentioned in the program.
No Details Found