- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The A day-trip takes us to Wadi Rish Rash in the northern Eastern Desert about two hours south of Cairo. It is spectacular.
The very rough track in this four-wheel-drive territory meanders along the wadi floor and on both sides intimidatingly vertiginous cliffs rise.
Many Several kilometers in there is a dilapidated lodge from where King Farouk went into the mountains to hunt.
Price: From 85 $ / p.p.
Early Birds*: 80 $/ p.p.
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00)
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
- In the footsteps of King Farouk 20.8.21 Deadline 18.8.21 (13h00)
- In the footsteps of King Farouk 22.10.21 Deadline 20.10.21 (13h00)
- In the footsteps of King Farouk 17.12.21 Deadline 15.12.21 (13h00)
- In the footsteps of King Farouk 18.2.22 Deadline 16.2.22 (13h00)
- In the footsteps of King Farouk 15.4.22 Deadline 13.4.22 (13h00)
On demand this trip could be arranged at different dates. Minimum 8 people
- 7h00 – meeting point, Maadi, street 9, Cafe Greco
- Around 2 hours’ drive to Wadi Rish Rash
- General Orientation, Lunch, 2-3 hours hiking to engravings (difficulty level easy)
- You should bring: Good shoes, sun-protection
- Transportation to Wadi Rish Rash
- Transportation to the meeting point
No Details Found