Only a 3 hours’ drive from Cairo gets you to our private farmhouse location in Deir Abu Hinis (Middle-Egypt), where you will be…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 8:00 Meeting point Café Greco, Maadi, Street 9
- 3 hour drive – check in in the private farmhouse – Lunch
- After lunch, we will visit two small monasteries from the 4th century. Afterwards, a hike to a rock church and watching the sunset over the Nile
- After breakfast we drive to the Monastery of Durunql, the most southern place that the Holy family reached in Egypt. On the way back we will visit Deir Abu Maharreq, the place where the Holy family spent most of their time in Egypt, before returning back home. Lunch served on the go.
- After breakfast, enjoy some leisure time, then we start our drive back home. On the way back, we will stop at Gebel al Tuyr, another stop-over of the Holy family in ancient times. Lunch served on the go. Arrival at Cairo around sunset.
- To bring: Good shoes, sun protection
- Transportation, Full-board, Guide, Double-rooms with WC/DC
Tips, Transportation to the meeting point, Entrance fees
No Details Found