- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We look forward to making something possible out of something apparently impossible.
The stalactite cave in the national park of Wadi Sanur is currently closed, but we can offer an interesting discovery tour in the area. Geological formations and a rich flora, which arose from the rains of recent years, provide many new impressions.
- Group Size: 6 – 15 persons
- Price: From 110$
- Early Birds: 97$
- Registration Deadline: 48h before
- Meeting point: Maadi, street 9, TBS Bakery at 8 am.
- After about 2 hours of driving we reach the National park. Now we continue on foot. We cross some small hills to reach a small stalactite cave and then to cross various wadis.
ATTENTION: This full day hike is a pioneer tour. Participants should be sure-footed, as you first have to get on or off again and again. Finally we reach a valley with rich vegetation, at the end of which our cars and a warm meal await us.
At future tours, we want to be in this valley at sunset to experience the nightlife in the desert.
To bring: Good shoes, sun protection (torches for future night hikes)
- 4x4-cars with driver, guide, 1 meal , water, tea and coffee
- Transportation to the meeting point, Tips
No Details Found