- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Muhammad Ali Pasha al-Mas'ud ibn Agha, also known as Muhammad Ali of Egypt and the Sudan, was the Albanian Ottoman governor and de facto ruler of Egypt from 1805 to 1848, considered the founder of modern Egypt.
In his footsteps we will be heading into some very exotic and uninhabited deserted places.
There will be some climbing and a torch is mandatory. Then we will visit the citadel and invite you to explore the secrets of Mohamed Ali.
A meal in Azhar Park with a view of the rooftops of Cairo rounds out the day.
Trip Type: Half-Day-Trip
Group Size: 5 - 15 people
Trip Duration: 6 hours
Price: From 66 $ / p.p.
Early Birds*: 61 $ / p.p.
Registration Deadline: 48h before the trip (13h00)
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
On demand this trip could be arranged at different dates. Minimum 8 people.
- 8h00 – meeting point at the entrance of Al Azhar Park
- Around 2 hours drive with stop-over to explore different places
- Afterwards visit of Citadel – we bring you back to Azhar Park
- Lunch in the restaurant overlooking Cairo
- Around 14h00, end of program
- You should bring: Good shoes, torches, sun-protection
- lunch in restaurant
- entrance fees
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Drinks in the restaurant
No Details Found