The Egyptian Museum may get all of the glory as the host of the largest collection of ancient artifacts in Cairo, but several…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
... museums throughout the city really steal the show when it comes to displaying Egypt’s rich heritage. One such hidden gem is the Egyptian Geographic Society’s Museum near Garden City.
The Egyptian Geographic Society was established in 1875 by Khedive Ismail to promote exploration and understanding of various regions of Egypt and Africa. The society’s museum houses displays, maps, publications and artefacts, mostly from the 18th to early 20th century.
Let’s explore the gems of the Geographic Society’s Museum, and get a glimpse at some of the oldest maps of Egypt.
Price: 25 $ / p.p.
Registration Deadline: 4 Days before the trip (13h00) including clear passport copy
- (Payment 1 week in advance, free cancellation until 48h before the trip, less than 48h we will keep 10% of trip fee)
On demand this trip could be arranged at different dates. Minimum 8 people.
- 9h30 Meeting point at the entrance of the Geological Society
- Welcome by your guide
- Guided tour through the different floors (around 2 – 3 hours)
- Entrance fees, guide
- Tips, Transportation to the meeting point
- Extra fees for Cameras (ca.100LE)
No Details Found